Breaking any of these will result in muting and potentially immediate removal from the chat, some breaches may also lead to bans from the meets.
- All chats are 16+ ONLY, this is for the good of both those joining & existing members of the group.
- NSFW content is only permitted in specific chats / channels where users are verified as being over 18. All other chats are sensibly SFW, however we are not Victorian moralists.
- ANY form of bigotry (Racism, sexism, homophobia, misogyny, etc) will not be tolerated.
- Personal drama / inter-member problems should be kept private.
- Any instruction from a chat admin or member of staff, such as to draw a line under conversations or remove a post, should be followed. If you do not agree with a decision then this should not be discussed in the chat, there is an appeals process within the Admin Policy below.
Going against one of the guidelines will not result in immediate action being taken, however repeat breaches may result in muting / removal from the chat.
- Always try to be nice, and never fail to be kind.
- Non-Admin’s should not take authority upon themselves. If an issue presents itself, tag or PM an Admin, we will act if appropriate.
- DM one of the admins before posting links or adverts for commissions / streams / services, then ensure that admin is TAGGED (@USERNAME) in the advert post. In most scenarios you will be limited to 1 post per month. Any adverts which are NOT tagged will be deleted.
- Please keep discussions surrounding topics such as politics, religion or any which may promote heated debate focused and limited. We do not outright ban these topics, however we reserve the right to draw a line under them.
- We allow 16-18 year olds in this chat, however we expect a certain level of maturity from ALL members (including those over 18).
- Don’t hog the chat & keep Sticker / GIF / Links sensible (if you can’t see somebody else’s written message because of stickers or your last message, take a breather).
- Do not do anything which causes either the Guidelines or Rules to have to get any longer!
- The Admin team are here to oversee the chat and ensure it is a safe, positive space for all participants.
- Admin instructions / rulings are final.
- If you feel a ruling is unfair or inappropriate, this should be sent via DM to InfernalXantin who will review your concerns.
- Do not play Admin-Roulette, if you receive a response from one of us, do not expect a different one from others.
- Do not expect the Admin team to mediate conflicts, babysit members or take abuse over decisions.
- We reserve the right to remove content posted to public chats that has caused or has the potential to cause distress to other members of the group.
- Be aware that the Admin team may not always respond to complaints in the way you want or as quickly as you feel we should. We do not act on feedback in isolation, but review all facts and evidence before acting which takes time.