We don’t have many, but there are a few basics which are essential to protect attendee safety, and our relationships with venues in the city.
1. You must be over the age of 16 to enter the furmeet venue unless accompanied by a parent or guardian.
2. Nobody under the age of 18 may buy alcohol from the bar, and nobody may knowingly buy alcohol for anyone under 18. The venue may ask for ID if you look underage. Attendees are responsible for bringing their own government-approved ID such as a passport or driving licence.
3. Outside food and drink may not be consumed inside the venue.
4. Please consume alcohol in moderation.
5. This is a public furmeet so please keep all conduct at a PG-13 level. BDSM clothing, leashes and harnesses – unless they form part of a fursuit – are not acceptable. Collars are fine.
6. Please respect the venue by keeping it clean and tidy.
7. Harrassment is not acceptable. If someone is bothering you, please tell them to stop. If they persist, please contact a meet organiser who will intervene.
8. We have a dedicated fursuit changing area. Please do not congregate or take photographs in the screened off part of the bar. Please use common sense when taking photos.
9. If there are any concerns, please direct them to a meet organiser, who can be identified by a staff badge attached to a LeedsFurs lanyard.